Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Leonard Personality Inventory


I attended a seminar last Monday which talks about our personality and how we can improve and make it best out of it to serve His kingdom. It was really fruitful night as we learn more about ourselves. The speaker was Dr. Leonard Yong, a funny yet very knowledgeable man.

Thank God that Dr. Yong is willing to share all this to us without charging us. For what I have heard, his course would costs up to thousands!!! Yet, for the sake of brothers and sisters in Christ, he's willing to share all this us.

He mentioned about having a healthy body is very important in serving God. I am surprised to find out that actually there are certain fishes and animals that we're not supposed to eat, not only according to the Bible, but also from the scientific view. He also mentioned about soft drinks which are like soft poison to us that can slowly kill us.

This afternoon I was really having a crave for colas cuz' the weather is so unbearable!!! Then I remembered what Dr. have said that night. Thank God that I didn't poison myself today!! : )

For more details, log on to http://www.leonard.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment